Au Pair Agencies
Membership of BONAPA is invitation only. Should you receive an invitation for an introductory meeting, it means that BONAPA feels your agency fits the basic requirements to be able to apply for a membership.
It is possible to request an invitation for membership. Please do so through email@example.com. The board will take your request into consideration.
BONAPA has the following guidelines for agencies that wish to apply for membership:
- The agency was founded at least 12 months ago
- At least 5 placements were conducted in the past 12 months
- The agency is a member of the Dutch chamber of commerce KvK
- The applicant possesses a Dutch declaration of good conduct VOG
- Two references of host families are required
- A clear and informative website is required
- A transparent pricing policy available to host families is required
- Proof of disassociation with fraudulent organisations and/or practices is required
- The agency possesses an agreement with the IND
- A business plan with motivation and vision included is required
- The applicant must give a presentation at a membership meeting of BONAPA
If all the above mentioned requirements are met a vote will decide your admission during a membership meeting.
This post is also available in: Dutch